You know you’re a psychology student when…
1. People start telling you about their weird dreams.
2. You’ve tried to diagnose yourself with at least 3 mental disorders.
3. You blame your problems on obscure childhood events.
4. You wish you had an identical twin so you could try to work out what of you is genetic.
5. You try to do unofficial experiments on people around you.
6. You recognize your fight or flight system.
7. You psychoanalyze your friends, parents, relatives, etc.
8. You understand the joke ‘you’re an independent variable, so easily manipulated’.
9. The name ‘Zimbardo’ means something to you.
10. You’ve thought about trying to condition someone…
SEE ORIGINAL POST: